Ladybug Tekno 2350 Steam Cleaner Review
The Ladybug brand has long been known for designing top of the line steam cleaners, and once again they have introduced a steam cleaner that goes a step above when it comes down to sanitizing and deodorizing virtually any area throughout the home. The Ladybug Tekno 2350 steam cleaner is a residential and/or commercial vapor steam cleaning system for the person who desires and needs to do some serious cleaning. After putting it to the test we were amazed with its pristine performance and how easy it was to operate. Also, the optional trolley cart allows one to get around their home very easily and it will house all of the cleaning attachments and accessories. The digital readout that tells you the current internal boiler temperature and pressure is very helpful to determine the quality of the present steam. The Ladybug Tekno 2350 will certainly sanitize any surface and get the job done whether you own a cleaning business or are serious about keeping the home in tip-top shape without any lingering germs, allergens or chemicals.
|1. Steam Quality – Temperature, Pressure & Dryness|
|2. Quality of Accessories & Easy To Put On and Takeoff|
|3. Ability to Maintain Dry Steam and Pressure|
|4. Quality of Boiler & Overall Machine Construction|
|5. Tank Capacity & Length of Cleaning Time Per Tankfull|
|6. Heat Up Time|
|7. Ability To Regulate Steam – Quantity of Adjustment Levels & Location (on the handle or unit)|
|8. Length of Power Cord, Hose & Overall Operating Radius|
|9. Maneuverability & Ease of Use|
|10. Safety Features|
|11. Manufacturer’s Credibility Including Return Policy & Warranty|
|12. Value For the Price|
- Functional operating pressure of 90 psi and internal boiler temperature of 324 degrees is the best we’ve seen in a residential steam cleaner
- Because of its continuous fill with dual cold water reservoir tank and boiler beneath, the Tekno is a great choice for those who wish to steam clean for long periods of time safely and effectively
- Equipped with only the highest quality components and boiler system: this ensures years of reliable, effective and enjoyable steam cleaning use. Plus it comes with an outstanding warranty of 8 years on the boiler and 3 years on parts and accessories
- Includes top quality accessories that are easy to attach and remove for all your cleaning needs.
- Sturdy swivel caster wheels and optional trolley cart makes maneuvering around the home a breeze
- Comes standard with TANCS which delivers the highest level of EPA certified disinfecting and ensures the killing of bacteria, germs, microorganisms, biofilms, viruses, mold, mildew, dust mites and more.
- The high temperature and pressure of the steam is very impressive and left little water left behind. These results also made for effortless work when blasting away built-up dirt and grime. Also, when cleaning different areas that required different steam volumes, the Tekno 2350 gives you full control of the amount of steam flow right at your fingertips.
- Consumes less water and has faster drying times than most other vapor steam cleaners including the standard Ladybug XL2300 and the Ladybug 2200S – a direct result of TANCS.
- Effectively kills dust mites and bed bugs: the Tekno’s versatile attachments and its high temperature steam can assist with killing dust mites and bed bugs that are living in your clothes, mattresses, carpets and upholstery.
- With its low water light and audible signal and digital information LCD screen which displays current temperature and boiler temperature, the Tekno is extremely user-friendly and allows you to consistently monitor its performance.
- A built-in safety trigger prevents any steam being emitted by accident.
- 3 Packages to choose from depending on your cleaning needs.
- It is rather pricey but worth every dollar for what it will do for someone who needs to do some serious cleaning.
- Although doing a tremendous job we would not recommend it for extensive carpet cleaning. It is excellent for spot cleaning or a small area rug.
We decided to clean 3 areas of the home with the Ladybug Tekno 2350 and it did not cease to amaze us as we completed each part. First, we went into the bedroom where there were numerous spots and soap scum collected on the sink and tub. With use of the nozzle and large nylon brush most of these stubborn stains were removed on the first pass with the Tekno. The few stubborn spots were quickly removed after spraying some Formula 212 on the area and then passing over it the second time. We then went to a small area rug in the entrance to the bedroom that had been subjected to high traffic and went over with the small triangular brush and towel to bring it back to life. The 2nd area was the bathroom where in just a quick matter of time the toilet, sinks, and mirrors all sparkled. The 3rd and final area was the kitchen where the Ladybug Tekno cleaned the microwave, refrigerator, outside of the oven, and the sink beyond our expectations. We next used the window squeegee on the top of our glass top ceramic stove. For once it was nice to achieve a sparkling shine on the stove without the lingering smell of traditional household cleaners. The Tekno was even able to effectively deodorize and conquer the ever so smelly garbage disposal and drain. As we tackled each area we were highly impressed with how the Tekno consistently maintained (sometimes for several minutes at a time) a desirable and powerful operating pressure with high temperature, dry steam of well over 200 degrees. Our conclusion is that the Ladybug Tekno 2350 TANCS steam cleaner is worth every penny, especially if it is used to its potential, which is basically to clean just about any area of your home plus the inside of your car.
Links: Ladybug Tekno 2350 Steam Cleaners | Ladybug Steam Cleaners | Steam Cleaners
For a limited time only use promo Code – LADYBUG10 – to save 10% off your purchase of any LadyBug Steam Cleaner