AllergyConsumerReview.com is owned and operated by Allergy Buyers Group LLC
The information contained in this online site is and intended to provide broad consumer understanding and knowledge of allergy, sinus, and asthma topics and products. The information is compiled from a variety of sources (“information providers”) but should not be considered complete and should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation, or advice of your physician or other health care provider. Allergy Buyers Group LLC does not recommend the self-management of health problems, nor does it promote or recommend any particular form of medical treatment. People using information accessed through Allergy Buyers Group LLC should also research original sources of authority. Information obtained by using Allergy Buyers Group LLC is not exhaustive and does not cover allergy- related treatments. Allergy Buyers Group LLC makes no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, or completeness of the information. Allergy Buyers Group LLC, other sponsors or “information providers” of Allergy Buyers Group LLC cannot and do not warrant against human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions, or losses, including loss of data. Should you have any health care-related questions, please call or see your physician or other health care provider promptly. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site. Information accessed through this online site is provided “AS IS” and without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use or purpose are hereby excluded. Allergy Buyers Group LLC, Allergy Buyers Group LLC, and other, “information providers” cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading this online site will be free of infection, or viruses worms, Trojan horses, or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. Neither Allergy Buyers Group LLC, or other “information providers” shall be responsible for information provided herein under any theory of liability or indemnity. Liability of Allergy Buyers Group LLC, or other “information providers”, if any, for damages ( including without limitation, liability arising out of contract, negligence, strict liability, tort or patent of copyright infringement) shall not exceed the fees paid by the user for the particular information or service provided. In no event shall Allergy Buyers Group LLC, or other “information providers” be liable for any damages other than the amount referred to above, and all other damages, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive, are hereby excluded even if Allergy Buyers Group LLC, or other “information providers” have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Allergy Buyers Group LLC services is an online information and communications service provided by Allergy Buyers Group LLC or its sponsors subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below, including all exhibits hereto and the other information which is available in the registration process and on the online service and incorporated by reference in this Agreement. This Agreement consists of the terms and conditions set forth below, including all exhibits hereto and the information.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE ONLINE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE. Allergy Buyers Group LLC MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATEDLY UPON EITHER POSTING,OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT OR NOTIFYING YOU. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
1. Software License. By this Agreement, Allergy Buyers Group LLC grants to you, subject to the terms of this Agreement, a non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use any software and documentation, together with all updates, enhancements, modifications, and fixes thereto, which are owned by Allergy Buyers Group LLC and/or its Licensors.
2. Equipment. You must provide, at your own cost, all telephone and other equipment and services (including where necessary, telephone service and Internet access service) necessary to access the Service.
3. Operating Policies. You agree to comply with the Operating Policies set forth in Exhibit A which are the rules that govern user activity in connection with the Service as they may be amended by Allergy Buyers Group LLC from time to time. Allergy Buyers Group LLC may remove any communications and materials that Allergy Buyers Group LLC believes in its sole discretion to violate the Operating Policies, however Allergy Buyers Group LLC does not guarantee that it will remove any or all of such material. Violations of the Operating Policies or other provisions of this Agreement may also result in termination or suspension of the Service.
4. Copyright, Licenses, and Idea Submissions. The entire contents of the Service are copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws. Allergy Buyers Group LLC holds the copyright in the collective work. The collective work includes work which are the property of Allergy Buyers Group LLC’s Licensors which are also protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may display and download portions of the material from the different areas of the Service solely for your own non-commercial use. Any redistribution, retransmission, or publication of any material is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the copyright owner. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the Service.
5. You agree to grant to TheTapping Institute a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license, with the right to sublicense, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicity display and publicity perform any materials and other information (including, with out limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products or services) you submit to public areas of the Service (such as, FAQ, The Peoples Choice , Member Bulletin Boards,) by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Allergy Buyers Group LLC for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communication to us.
6. Review. Allergy Buyers Group LLC DOES NOT AND CANNOT REVIEW ALL COMMUNICATIONSAND MATERIALS POSTED OR UPLOADED TO THE SERVICE; AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THESE COMMUNICATIONS AND MATERIALS. HOWEVER, Allergy Buyers Group LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO BLOCK OR REMOVE COMMUNICATIONS OR MATERIALS THAT IT DETERMINES TO BE (A) ABUSIVE, DEFAMATORY, OR OBSCENE, (B) FRAUDULENT, DECEPTIVEE, OR MISLEADING, (C) IN VIOLATION OF A COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK OR; OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT OF ANOTHER OR (D) OFFENSIVE OR OTHERWISE UNACCEPTABLE TO Allergy Buyers Group LLC AT ITS SOLE DISCREATION. ANY MESSAGES, ADVICE, OPINIONS, OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED IN ANY DISCUSSION AREA SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR INSTRUCTION.
7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Allergy Buyers Group LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and “service providers” from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the online service using your Service account.
8. Third Party Rights. The provisions of paragraphs 5 (use of online service) and 6 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of Allergy Buyers Group LLC and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and “service providers”. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
9. Term; Termination. This Agreement shall commence upon your accessing the online service and/or completing the registration process. This Agreement may be terminated by Allergy Buyers Group LLC without notice at any time for any reason and may be terminated by you upon notice to Allergy Buyers Group LLC at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 4 (Copyright, License, and Idea Submission), 5 (Use of Online Service), 6 (Indemnification), 7 (Third Party Rights) and 9 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
10. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between Allergy Buyers Group LLC and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Massachusetts. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the online service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Allergy Buyers Group LLC’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. Allergy Buyers Group LLC may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
11. Allergy Buyers Group LLC is a service mark of Allergy Buyers Group LLC. Other trademarks and service marks appearing on the Service may be owned by other parties including third parties not affiliated with Allergy Buyers Group LLC or Allergy Buyers Group LLC.
12. Notice. AllergyConsumerReview.com / Allergy Buyers Group LLC may deliver notice to you under this Agreement by means of electronic mail, a general notice on the Service, or by written communication by first class mail to your address on record in Allergy Buyers Group LLC’s account information. You may give notice to Allergy Buyers Group LLC at anytime via electronic mail to Allergy Buyers Group LLC or by letter delivered by first class postage prepaid U.S. mail or overnight courier to the following address: Allergy Buyers Group LLC/ Allergy Buyers Group LLC 486 Totten Pond Rd. Waltham, MA 02451
Exhibit A Operating Policies
These operating policies govern your conduct on the Service. Your failure to comply with these policies may result in suspension or termination of your access to the Service and depending on the circumstances legal action against you.
1. Requirements. You must be an individual at least 18 years of age to register on the Service under your own name. Please inform Allergy Buyers Group LLC if there is a change on the information you provided to Allergy Buyers Group LLC at the time of registration, including change of address or name.
2. Account Access. If/when you initially register for the Service, you will be asked to select a User ID and password. Allergy Buyers Group LLC reserves the right to reject or change any User ID you select for any reason in its sole discretion.
3. Online Communications. Your participation in online communications occurs in real time and is not edited, censored, or otherwise controlled by Allergy Buyers Group LLC. Allergy Buyers Group LLC cannot and does not screen content provided by you to the Service. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Allergy Buyers Group LLC reserves the right to monitor content on the Service and to remove content, which Allergy Buyers Group LLC, in its discretion, determines to be harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of these Operating Policies for users of the Service (“Members”).
3.1. Members may not post or transmit any message anonymously or under a false name. Members may not permit any other person (other than an agent acting on Member’s behalf and subject to Member’s supervision) to access the Service using Member’s account for any purpose.
3.2. Members may not post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory, or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person. Members may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is indecent, obscene or pornographic.
3.3. Members may not post or transmit any message, data, image, or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
3.4. Members may not interfere with other Member’s use of the Service.
3.5. Members may not post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, “Trojan horses”, or any other contaminating or destructive features.
3.6. Members may not post or transmit any message which is harmful, threatening, abusive, or hateful. It is not the Service’s intent to discourage Members from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views; however, Allergy Buyers Group LLC reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where the Service is used to disseminate statements which are deeply and widely offensive and/or harmful.
3.7. Members may not post or transmit charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters, or letters relating to pyramid schemes. Members may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other Members to use goods or services except in those areas that are designated for such a purpose.
3.8. Members may not send unsolicited mass e-mailings to other members.
3.9. Members may not use the facilities and capabilities of the Service to conduct any activity which is illegal.