Stadler Form is new to our humidifier lineup and it definitely did not disappoint. Immediately our first impression was that the Stadler Form William humidifier is a sleek, stylish humidifier with all the features needed to humidify a large bedroom or living area.
|1. Room Coverage|
|2. Level of Quietness|
|3. Filter Life & Cost of Replacement Cartridges|
|4. Amount of Maintenance Required|
|5. Anti-bacterial Features|
|6. Ease of Filling|
|7. Ease of Operation and Filter Replacement|
|8. Quality of Construction|
|9. Humidistat to select desired humidity level & hygrometer to display the actual humidity in the room
|10. Frequency of Filling|
|11. Value for Price|
- Quickly delivers a powerful cool or warm mist for medium to large sized rooms up to 1,000 square feet
- An integrated hygrostat will disperse the right amount of mist for your desired comfort (this is helpful when using at night)
- Great to use while sleeping since it is virtually silent and has a sleep mode where you can dim the control panel
- The compact and lightweight tank makes it very easy to fill and carry.
- The combination of the anti-calcium cartridge and Ionic Silver Cube ensures the humidifier is running efficiently without any bacteria or mold build up and white dust. We liked how there is a specific area inside the unit to place the Ionic Silver Cube in.
- This is one sharp looking unit!
- Manual is very informative and explains how to properly operate the humidifier in a very clear manner.
- Have to replace the anti-calcium cartridge every 2 – 4 months
So far we have been impressed with the William’s ability to provide efficient humidification for a medium to larger sized room. Once the settings were chosen, the William certainly packed a powerful punch and started to emit a comfortable mist quickly into the air. It was only a short matter of time before this compact, energy efficient humidifier made the air in the room feel comfortable again. It has been refreshing to wake up without irritated sinuses and dry skin! The William is the ideal companion for those seeking a humidifier with all of the bells and whistles – one including the ever-so-important built-in hygrostat. The hygrometer was fairly accurate and determined the perfect level of moisture quite nicely. We found that this humidifier has all of the features to solve the problem for those concerned with having a humidifier waking them up at night. Its ultrasonic technology allows this humidifier to be virtually silent when operating. It also has a nice sleep mode feature where you can dim the lights on the LED display for those who are sensitive to light. If you would like a more modern take on humidifying a relatively good-sized room in the home, we feel the William will be a great fit.