The 11 gallon MoistAir Euro Console evaporative humidifier delivers clean and natural moisture for larger areas up to 2,300 square feet. When those heating systems kick on in full force causing the air to be extremely dry, the Euro-Console humidifier can bring much needed relief quickly and create a more comfortable living environment.
|1. Room Coverage
|2. Level of Quietness
|3. Filter Life & Cost of Replacement Cartridges
|4. Amount of Maintenance Required
|5. Anti-bacterial Features
|6. Ease of Filling
|7. Ease of Operation and Filter Replacement
|8. Quality of Construction
|9. Humidistat to select desired humidity level & hygrometer to display the actual humidity in the room
|10. Frequency of Filling
|11. Value for Price
- Because of the large capacity, the Euro-Console can maintain proper humidity levels for larger areas and multiple rooms.
- Probably one of the major benefits of the MoistAir Euro-Console humidifier is its top-fill design. Filling up the larger tanks can sometimes be no easy task so MoistAir allows the user to fill up a water pitcher and disperse the water right into the unit.
- Considering the large humidification output and the area it covers, we feel the Euro-Console doesn’t compromise too much space compared to some of the other high-capacity humidifiers out on the market.
- Strong, sturdy caster wheels provide easy movement. They can also be removed if you are keeping the humidifier in one place at all times.
- The state-of-the-art wick design allows this unit to disperse a clean and soothing cool mist into the air. It’s not the type of mist you can see but the type you can quickly feel as the humidity level increases.
- 15 variable fan speeds allows one more choice of airflow consistent with one’s noise sensitivities
- With the auto shut-off feature you will never have to worry about the unit continuing to run and consuming energy when it’s out of water.
- This isn’t the quietest humidifier, especially on the high fan speed. It may take some time to get used to the faint humming motor noise.
- The built-in hygrometer could be a little more accurate.
- It is necessary to clean regularly to prevent any mold or bacteria from forming.
The MoistAir Euro Console humidifier is a no-frills humidifier that uses evaporative wicking action to produce a comfortable cool mist for larger areas. The 15 fan settings give you a wide choice and speeds 1 through 8 are fairly quiet, 9 and 10 introduce light fan noise, and will gradually increase to medium to high as you progress through speeds 11 to 15. There is only one evaporative filter wick to replace once or twice a year so the average annual replacement costs are only $20 to $40. To prevent any mold or bacteria build-up it is recommended to periodically clean out the containers and the base with vinegar and less frequently with bleach. It comes with an extremely easy top fill design that allows one to add up to 3 gallons of water at a time with a water pitcher. It has a convenient digital control which allows you to set the desired humidity level and an actual humidity display so you can monitor the performance. During extremely dry conditions and operation to maximize humidification one may have to refill it more than once in a day. However, since it has the easy top fill design this proposes less of an issue than other models. We conclude that the Euro Console 11 gallon cool mist evaporative humidifier is a good choice if one is looking for an inexpensive and easy to use unit that disperses large amounts of moisture into the air without the need for expensive filter replacements while understanding regular cleaning will be necessary to maintain it.