The Ladybug steam cleaner achieves our five star rating and is one of our best selling machines for good reason. By cleaning your home with steam vapor you not only leave the home sparkling like never before but you also significantly improve the air quality. The Ladybug 2200S steam cleaner is a versatile machine which includes a full accessory kit to deep clean and sanitize almost any surface in your home or apartment. If you want a superb quality machine, this steam cleaner will not let you down.
|1. Steam Quality – Temperature, Pressure & Dryness|
|2. Quality of Accessories & Easy To Put On and Takeoff|
|3. Ability to Maintain Dry Steam and Pressure|
|4. Quality of Boiler & Overall Machine Construction|
|5. Tank Capacity & Length of Cleaning Time Per Tankfull|
|6. Heat Up Time|
|7. Ability To Regulate Steam – Quantity of Adjustment Levels & Location (on the handle or unit)|
|8. Length of Power Cord, Hose & Overall Operating Radius|
|9. Maneuverability & Ease of Use|
|10. Safety Features|
|11. Manufacturer’s Credibility Including Return Policy & Warranty|
|12. Value For the Price|
- The Ladybug has the best instructional DVD and a quick application cheat sheet.
- All stainless steel boilers are not made equal, and the quality of this one is top notch with an exceptional 3-year warranty.
- The Ladybug Steam 2200S is a very safe machine, not only because you are adding cold water to a cold-water reservoir, but it has a safety trigger as well. We have found in testing steam cleaners that we have often burned ourselves but never with this one.
- The 2200S is a continuous fill system which allows you to clean and clean without ever worrying about running out of steam vapor! Waiting for the unit to cool down to refill and then heat back up is not required with the 2200S.
- Features a pressure steam gauge: we found it much easier to maintain the ideal pressure when using the gauge.
- The Ladybug tools are of excellent quality and snap on and off easily. It is the tools in a steam cleaner that make all the difference in the speed and effectiveness of the cleaning process.
The LadyBug is nicely balanced, compact and easy to carry and move around. There is an optional canvas bag which nicely holds all of the accessories in one place.Now for the exceptional cleaning results!Because the Ladybug 2200S runs hotter than most steam cleaners and has better tools, its ability to clean is thoroughly very impressive. Here are some of the problems we have tackled and been very satisfied with the results.
- Steam cleaning the caked on deposits on the bottom of a refrigerator was a breeze.
- Using the nozzle brush to get rid of semi- hidden dirt around the kitchen sink is a revelation.
- We have steam cleaned the deposits and stains from anything from pets to coffee in carpets and upholstery.
- Steam cleaning the wrinkles out of clothing, sheets or freshening up stale smelling clothing works well with the triangular brush.
- Getting a large stain out of a window which had been there for years
- Steam Cleaning bedding stains for mattress covers, pillows or coverlets is a fast and effective alternative to washing or dry cleaning and is also works very fast in killing dust mites in the bedding. The window tool is the best tool for killing dust mites!
- We do not recommend steam cleaners as overall carpet cleaners, except with the upkeep of new carpet, primarily because it is too time consuming for most people, but steam cleaners on carpets are great for controlling dust mites and their stain removal abilities, especially with the help of a little Formula 212 cleaner is second to none.
- Steam cleaners really come into their own when cleaning and sanitizing hard surfaces. The Ladybug can whip through the cleaning of tile floors, kitchen counters, bathroom floors and toilets (the bathroom never smelled so fresh).
- Using a small steel nozzle brush grout between tiles can actually become clean. It is tedious to do but it does work.
- We have steam-cleaned golf clubs, garden patio furniture, our couches and chairs and even tennis courts with no problem.
- The frequency of the pump turning on when there is a need for more water to be drawn from the cold water reservoir to the boiler can be annoying.
- We do not recommend using the Ladybug 2200S for extensive carpet cleaning since it can be a long, tedious task. However, it does perform well for spot cleaning or small area rugs.
- It is expensive, but worth every penny if you start to use this steam cleaner to its full potential.
The Ladybug 2200S’s ease of use, continuous fill, safety features, quality of tools, and overall quality of the machine make it a true winner. We had to think very hard to come up with any minuses for the LadyBug. The 2200S takes your money a long way since it will deep clean and sanitize almost any surface in your home in one easy-to-use machine. With the Ladybug one can kill dust mites and bed bugs, deep clean tile floors and grout or even spruce up the interior of the car. Simply put, the cleaning applications are endless! Plus you will never need to purchase multiple household cleaners, mops, buckets and paper towels again. This is the favorite appliance of the clean freaks, and you know if you are one of them!