The Ebac CS60 dehumidifier is a compact powerful dehumidifier whose low height makes it very favorable for crawl spaces or tight areas. It has the potential to remove up to 56 pints per day of moisture in normal environments including up to 15 gallons of moisture in extreme conditions. Its built in Hot Gas Defrost that occurs hourly to melt the ice build-up allows it to continue to remove moisture from the air in the coldest of conditions down to 33 degrees.
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity||Not Applicable|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace||Not Applicable|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
- Powerful performance because of its high air flow and large water removal capacity.
- “Hot Gas” defrosting feature will automatically eliminate frost build-up and allow for effective operation down to temperatures of 33°F.
- Internal adjustable humidistat for controlling the level of humidity in the room.
- Robust and long-lasting: features heavy duty steel chassis and high quality internal parts.
- Its compact size allows for easy installation in crawl spaces and other tight spaces.
- No built-in internal pump. However, there is the option to hook up a condensate pump to the dehumidifier.
- No wheels on dehumidifier
The CS60 is a tough, no-nonsense dehumidifier that will get the get the job done under harsh and extreme conditions. This self-sufficient unit will perform its duty quickly and efficiently without any complicated operation or maintenance. The CS60 can be great for permanent installation in crawl spaces, remote pump stations and mechanical equipment areas or can easily be transported between jobs sites with moisture issues. We like its compact dimensions that go with its powerful output making it the right choice in a wide range of applications like offices, laboratories, apartments, storage areas, restaurants, bars, museums, locker rooms, computer rooms, telecommunication rooms and basements. For water removal, there is a gravity drain hook up (with hose included) or the option to set up a condensate pump. Ebac’s dehumidifiers are ideal for stopping the growth of mold and mildew and drying out areas so they are comfortable once again and this is why we rate it a favorite for basements and crawl spaces.