BeneSleep allergen barrier covers for your pillows and mattresses. MicronOne technology for superior Dust mite prevention. Breathable comfort from a water resistant mattress cover.
|1. Barrier to Dust Mites (pore size less than 10 microns)|
|2. Barrier to Dust Mite Allergens (pore size less than 6 microns)|
|3. Fabric Quality|
|4. Zipper Quality|
|5. Construction Quality|
|6. Sleeping Comfort (quiet and discrete under sheets – no plastic feel)|
|7. Easy to put on|
|10. Value for Price|
|11. Manufacturer’s Warranty|
- BeneSleep™ encasements are a great value with an unbeatable level of protection at an affordable price for the everyday consumer
- Superior fabric technology with an extremely small pore size of 1 micron to block all known allergens, dust mites, mold spores and bed bugs from migrating from your bedding to you
- They are water resistant and act as a mattress protector helping to protect against spills and accidents that will stain and damage your bedding
- Breathes naturally to help maintain a comfortable sleeping temperature (no sweaty, sticky, or stiff feel that usually accompanies a water resistant, 100% polyester encasement)
- Machine wash and dry for easy care and a clean sleeping surface
- Doctor recommended to protect against allergies and asthma triggered by dust mites, bed bugs, and other allergens that live in your mattress and pillows
- Easier to put on and take off than other encasements because they are 17″ deep which creates more room. They do not have the snug fit of some of our other covers that come in variable mattress depths.
- 100% polyester fabric could possibly start-up MCS sufferer’s symptoms
- The fabric is not soft and supple like an all cotton dust mite encasings. Though the fabric is soft to the touch, it can feel and sound slightly crinkly once on the bed under your sheets
- Initially there will be a plastic-like smell but this will dissipate when aired out or laundered
- Zipper is very easy to use but you need to pay extra attention to make sure it is tightly shut all the way to prevent a gap
If your main concern is protecting your mattress and pillows from dust mites and their allergens then BeneSleep™ encasements are the way to go. Not only are these encasements a superior dust mite barrier with an extremely small pore size of 1 micron to keep out the tiniest of allergen particles, they also are water resistant to protect against spills and accidents that can lead to mold, staining, and spoilage. BeneSleep™ allergy blocking encasements offer an incredible value with an affordable price ideal for the budget conscience consumer. Our biggest concern about these encasements was breathability since they are constructed of 100% polyester. Thankfully our concern was put to rest as we learned about their patented MicronOne™ fabric technology. MicronOne™ fabric technology is specially engineered to block all allergens larger than 1 micron, provide a water resistant surface, and breath naturally like your own skin. Despite the feel of the fabric it actually has a greater Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate (the test for fabric breathability) than an all cotton encasement, another testament to the fabrics superior engineering. BeneSleep™ encasements are also doctor recommended, however if you suffer from MCS or are sensitive to unnatural fibers or smells, these dust mite encasements are not for you.