Stadler Form Anton Ultrasonic cool mist humidifier makes an excellent humidifier for smaller areas up to 250 square feet. Features an Ionic Silver Cube and anti-calcium cartridge for clean, bacteria-free cool mist.
|1. Room Coverage|
|2. Level of Quietness|
|3. Filter Life & Cost of Replacement Cartridges|
|4. Amount of Maintenance Required|
|5. Anti-bacterial Features|
|6. Ease of Filling|
|7. Ease of Operation and Filter Replacement|
|8. Quality of Construction|
|9. Humidistat to select desired humidity level & hygrometer to display the actual humidity in the room
|10. Frequency of Filling|
|11. Value for Price|
- We liked the modern yet simple design of the Anton and the fact that you can humidify a small room without having a large prominent unit take up space or altering your décor.
- In addition to the modern design, the unit is constructed of durable materials and is stable enough to place on any table, mantle or desk.
- The tank is one of the easiest to carry and fill we’ve seen amongst our humidifier lineup. And what’s even better is the humidifier will still run when you take the tank out for refilling!
- There is a small and sleek water level indicator on the front of the unit that ensured us on whether there was water in the unit. When the unit ran out of water, the LED light turned red indicating that it was time to fill!
- We like the fact that there is a convenient holder in the tank for the Ionic Silver Cube. This way it reduces the chance of it clanging around the tank when moving the unit or misplacing it entirely.
- This small humidifier is great to run while sleeping at night. The ultrasonic technology disperses the soothing cool mist quietly (virtually silent). Also, the water level indicator LED light can be dimmed for those who are sensitive to light while trying to get a restful night’s sleep.
- The controls may be troublesome for some to find and operate since they are on the underside of the unit. It is essential to take a look at the manual to see what controls operate which function. After you realize where everything is and how it works, the humidifier is fairly easy to use – and it is a nice feature to have the controls hidden and out of the way!
- Does not have any type of humidistat or hygrometer.
- The spout is non-directional and only shoots the mist straight up into the air. This may not be the right design for those who like to direct the mist into certain directions.
The Stadler Form Anton Humidier is a compact humidifier with a simple, efficient and modern design and is an ideal choice for those seeking to humidify a small bedroom or office with a soothing cool mist. If you wish to humidify a large bedroom, this humidifier is not for you and we suggest one of our larger units. The design is definitely unique and will conveniently fit into any room. We immediately found the Anton to be a quiet, energy efficient humidifier that quickly dispersed a powerful cool mist. It took us a few moments to figure out the controls located underneath the unit but once we read the manual and got the hang of it operation was a breeze! The anti-calcium cartridge and Ionic Silver Cube seemed to do a nice job with keeping the water clean without any white dust. Stadler Form is new to the humidifier market but so far we have been impressed with the combination of efficiency and modern design.