When in search of good bed bug covers you need a cover that not only prevents bed bugs from escaping but also prevents bed bugs from biting. A good bed bug cover must also be breathable for a comfortable night’s sleep. The Secure Sleep bed bug covers have been specifically designed to deliver the ultimate protection against bed bugs with scientifically-tested and patent pending zipper technology and special bite-proof fabric.
|1. Bed Bug Bite Proof|
|2. Bed Bug Escape Proof|
|3. Zipper Quality|
|4. Tightness of Seams|
|5. Quality of Mattress & Pillow Covers|
|6. Quality of Box Spring Cover|
|7. Sleeping Comfort: quiet and soft under sheets (no plastic feel)|
|9. Easy to put on|
|10. Manufacturer’s Warranty|
- The special reinforced zippers have Velcro and extra fabric to ensure a secure closure that will not let sneaky bed bugs in or out
- Soft to the touch and lightweight, they feel nice under your sheets
- Comfortable to sleep on – The American Sleep Association (ASA) conducted rigorous testing in both real-world sleep environments and a state-of-the-art sleep laboratory on the SecureSleep bed bug covers and they passed with flying colors, receiving the exclusive endorsement of the ASA.
- Great Value! These covers protect against more than just bed bugs. They keep dust mites, pollens, dust, molds, fungus and bio-fluids from contaminating your mattress, box spring and pillows to help provide a healthier night’s sleep.
- These come with a lifetime warranty so you know they will last!
- Because these are a synthetic fabric with a polyurethane laminate, they could potentially irritate those who are chemically sensitive
- These only receive 3 stars for breathability because though they are breathable and do not retain excess heat, air flow is slowed. This is only noticeable with the pillow covers and you may notice once encased your pillow does not recover from compression as quickly.
The SecureSleep bed bug encasements are a #1 choice on my list. They offer unbeatable protection against bed bug bites and their special reinforced zippers make it impossible for bed bugs to escape or enter these covers. The micro-polyester fabric feels soft to the touch and you would never know it has a laminate layer. Their exclusive endorsement from the American Sleep Association (ASA) increases my confidence in these cover’s ability to provide a safe, healthy, and comfortable sleep environment. Not to mention they are covered by a lifetime warranty! What’s more, these encasing offer all the benefits of a dust mite cover providing an impenetrable barrier to dust mites and their allergens, pollens, dust, molds, fungus and bio-fluids.