The Ladybug XL2300 TANCS steam cleaner is the standard Ladybug XL2300 and then some! For those of you who want the onboard tools, high temperature steam and more robust wiring of the standard Ladybug XL2300, but also need to achieve the absolute highest level of cleaning, the Ladybug XL2300 TANCS is as good as it gets. It is ideal for anyone who has severe allergies, asthma, a comprised immune system or has a space such as a hospital, that needs to be kept immaculately clean. While it costs more than most other steam cleaners, this unit has been lab tested and certified and is the only non-chemical disinfectant to have an EPA established number. Here is what we found when putting the Ladybug XL2300 with TANCS to the test.
|1. Steam Quality – Temperature, Pressure & Dryness|
|2. Quality of Accessories & Easy To Put On and Takeoff|
|3. Ability to Maintain Dry Steam and Pressure|
|4. Quality of Boiler & Overall Machine Construction|
|5. Tank Capacity & Length of Cleaning Time Per Tankfull|
|6. Heat Up Time|
|7. Ability To Regulate Steam – Quantity of Adjustment Levels & Location (on the handle or unit)|
|8. Length of Power Cord, Hose & Overall Operating Radius|
|9. Maneuverability & Ease of Use|
|10. Safety Features|
|11. Manufacturer’s Credibility Including Return Policy & Warranty|
|12. Value For the Price|
- Quick and easy to refill: The Ladybug XL2300 is a quick and easy to refill with no down time as it is continuous refill and can be refilled on the fly. This is especially helpful for those who wish to get down to thoroughly cleaning the home for multiple hours.
- Top quality boiler: Thanks to TANCS, the standard Ladybug stainless steel boiler lasts even longer because there is less internal build up of minerals. Such high quality construction ensures years and years of chemical-free cleaning
- TANCS: Allows for a unprecedented level of chemical free cleaning and disinfection that has an EPA registered number and lab certified cleaning results to drastically reduce the level of microbes
- Greater cleaning temperature: of steam than the Ladybug 2200S and Ladybug 2150S equals better results
- Provides exceptional cleaning results like no other without the use of chemicals: the combination of a top quality boiler and high temperature, dry steam allow you to restore a sparkling shine on almost any surface and area throughout the home including hardwood floors, bathroom sinks, tile grout, patio furniture, windows, countertops, refrigerators and cabinets. Simply put, the opportunities are endless!
- Effectively kills dust mites and bed bugs: the Ladybug XL2300’s versatile attachments and its high temperature steam can assist with killing dust mites and bed bugs that are living in your clothes, mattresses, carpets and upholstery.
- Safe to use: We cannot stress enough the importance of buying a steam cleaner that is safe. Thanks to the continuous fill two-tank system and safety trigger that immediately stops releasing steam when you let go, this machine is both simple and safe to use
- Excellent quality tools with built in caddy: The tools are of excellent quality and easily snap on and off for use. Unlike other models, the Ladybug XL2300 TANCS conveniently carries all the included tools right on the unit so you do not need to carry around as separate tool bag.
- Reliable and durable: this steam cleaner is a heavy-duty machine constructed of the finest components and will provide you with years of reliable, consistent and enjoyable cleaning
- Will maintain steam pressure for a longer time compared to our Ladybug 2200S and 2150S models. Plus it is equipped with a pressure gauge which allows you to keep an eye on the boiler pressure when steaming for longer periods of time. This maximizes the users’ performance while steaming.
- Exceptional training materials: An exceptional DVD that portrays virtually every cleaning task, an instruction manual, and a single cheat sheet of operating tips are all included
- Can use tap water: instead of bottled water that is highly recommended with the standard Ladybug XL2300 if you have hard water
- Consumes less water and has faster drying times than most other vapor steam cleaners including the standard Ladybug XL2300 and the Ladybug 2200S – a direct result of TANCS.
- Extended Warranty with TANCS of 3 years on everything and 8 years on the boiler
- The Ladybug steam cleaners all make a strange noise that some might find annoying when the pump is kicked into gear to move the water from one tank to the other
- We do not recommend using the XL2300 TANCS for extensive carpet cleaning. However, it does perform well for spot cleaning or small area rugs.
- The Ladybug XL2300 TANCS may be pricey but it is worth every penny for those who are serious about chemical-free cleaning.
- Added weight and width make these steam cleaners slightly awkward on stairs and narrow corridors
Whether it is for cleaning a hospital or for cleaning your home, the Ladybug XL2300 TANCS is as good as it gets for steam cleaning. The versatile Ladybug XL2300 is a sure bet for those who wish for their home to sparkle like new again or desire the healthiest environment possible. We admit that it has an expensive price tag, but for those of you who need a superior steam cleaner with lab certified cleaning results for everyday use or who are content with only using the best of the best, then the XL2300 with TANCS is the right choice. If you want this item, but only need to clean for several hours per week, the Ladybug 2200S TANCS may be best for you.