I have used the same LadyBug steam cleaner for almost 10 years and it is one cleaning tool I cannot imagine being without. I have written so extensively on this topic in the archives of Allergy Consumer Review that journalists have told me “it is more information then they will ever need!” However, they have all asked me the same question “What have you personally used a steam cleaner for in your own home?”
This last week I deodorized an evil smelling drain in our kitchen, and avoided calling in a plumber.
- A couple of times a year I go crazy and steam clean all the upholstery and bedding to kill of the dust mites which flourish in warmer months.
- I find steam cleaning is the perfect tool for smooth oven tops where you do not want to scratch the surface.
- I have deodorized my bathrooms using my LadyBug steam cleaner after the younger generation have missed their mark.
- I have restored my carpets with steam after my Siamese cats have had an accident. A little 212 non toxic cleaner sprayed onto the surface helps this along. Come to think of it, sometimes even bedspreads and upholstery have been in the line of fire.
- I have used a Ladybug steam cleaner to completely restore my late Father’s condo to a place where it smelled sweet and fresh when you walked through the front door.
- After a fire in the lower level of my house, I was able to steam clean my walls of all the soot and grime and save thousands off the bill for repainting it- so it only needed one coat.
- I have steam cleaned grout in tiling countless times removing mold and dirt in the process.
- When the rubber underlay stuck to the floor when we removed a carpet and we thought we would have to have the floor sanded, a LadyBug steam cleaner with a bit of extra Murphy’s Oil Soap was just the ticket.
- I have taken the steam cleaner out into my patio and steam killed the weeds growing in between the pavers.
- I have steam blown out the dirt in my patio sliders.
- I have cleaned off green sludge from my back deck and front steps, and cleaned off mossy looking patio pavers so they look new and clean again.
- After being in the presence of smokers I have steamed my clothes to save on dry cleaning bills.
- I have steam cleaned my golf clubs!
- When I really am into it I have even steam cleaned the cat litter trays.
- I have steam cleaned off mold wall patches after leaks in a former house, instead of knocking myself sideways with Clorox.
- In the same house, I was able to restore bathroom fixtures stained with iron before selling the house.
- We use a steam cleaner in our rental properties after a tenant turns over. It gets the property scrupulously clean and has the house really smell clean and fresh to a prospective new tenant instead that old, tired, stale smell that houses often have.
- I use my LadyBug steam cleaner all the time on kitchen floors, and bathroom and kitchen counter tops. I am not germ phobic but I also can rest easier knowing these areas have been completely deodorized.
When I reread the list above it makes me sound like some cleaning obsessed nutcase which I am not. However, I do like my home to be really clean and a powerful way to clean without using chemicals has been a godsend over the years. Ladybug steam cleaners are not cheap starting at $999.95 but they last a long time, are very effective and have paid for themselves many times over. We also offer an exclusive Free $30 bonus tool kit with every Ladybug steam cleaner. For the ultimate in vapor steam cleaning, see what the Ladybug with TANCS can do!
You can see our full selection of steam cleaners here. We currently have some great deals on reconditioned ladybug steam cleaners that are on clearance where you can save up to $360! We also have a new line of Reliable steam cleaners starting at $399.95 that are a good value steamer.