Once again Air O Swiss has introduced another terrific humidifier to its line-up. The Air O Swiss U650 humidifier includes variable mist settings, digital touch controls to set the desired humidity and displays the actual humidity. The auto/sleep functions plus the choice of warm or cool mist and the large room coverage completes the package.
|1. Room Coverage|
|2. Level of Quietness|
|3. Filter Life & Cost of Replacement Cartridges|
|4. Amount of Maintenance Required|
|5. Anti-bacterial Features|
|6. Ease of Filling|
|7. Ease of Operation and Filter Replacement|
|8. Quality of Construction|
|9. Humidistat to select desired humidity level & hygrometer to display the actual humidity in the room
|10. Frequency of Filling|
|11. Value for Price|
- The U650 immediately delivers a powerful mist into the air and can humidify a good-sized room up to 650 square feet rather quickly if the conditions are right (such as having the door closed). Due the amount of mist it can disperse we always recommend placing the humidifier on a nightstand or stool at least 2 feet high to prevent the floor from getting soaked.
- We find our Air-O-Swiss humidifiers to be almost completely silent and basically can’t be heard when it is placed across the room. Other added features for those who want the best humidifier while sleeping is its night-time display dimmer (for those sensitive to light) and sleep mode which will control the perfect nighttime humidity level.
- Air-O-Swiss has constructed a compact, lightweight and easy-to-fill tank. It fills from the bottom and can fit in the majority of sinks and some deeper bathroom sinks (the tank is 9″ high)
- Want a humidifier that will keep constant comfort without much effort on your part? The U650 not only allows you to choose your desired humidity level but with its built-in hygrostat the humidifier will automatically adjust the humidity output when conditions change within the room. Plus it conveniently displays the actual humidity right on the unit.
- The soft touch controls are sleek, modern and reliable. Plus, the digital display is the perfect size and easy to read. Reading the manual and getting used to the icons is a must if you want operation to be a breeze.
- Its outstanding quad-band water quality protection ensures only safe, hygienic mist is being dispersed. Plus, such protection will keep the tank and components in tip-top shape and prolong the life of the unit.
- This is a robust humidifier with Swiss engineering and construction and will perform highly day in and day out. The U650 and its manual U600 model are the only Air-O-Swiss humidifiers that come with a stainless steel heat sink instead of plastic surrounding the titanium transducer.
- There is no doubt that this is one stylish humidifier that can fit nicely in almost any room without disrupting too much of the décor.
- Due to its large room coverage and the Swiss engineering and construction, we consider the U650 at a valuable price.
- Its water container could be a bit larger since one will need to refill it 1 to 3 times each day depending on the conditions.
- Cost of the humidifier and replacement cartridge and Ionic Silver Stick is a bit more than the average humidifier but well worth the money
Air-O-Swiss has done it again with a model that does everything. This is certainly a durable, technologically advanced machine which will properly humidify a bedroom and bring relief to symptoms associated with dry air. The Air-O-Swiss U650 features a sleek style, state of the art controls and settings and the best of the best when it comes to humidification performance. Although a bit pricey, it is all worth it with what it delivers and is the right choice for someone looking for near perfection. We are pleased to offer yet another 5-star rated Air-O-Swiss humidifier to our lineup.